Trick 0: Controlled Loft
Standard Axis | Loft Trick | Starts in Forward or Reverse
The controlled loft is technical toss that keeps the ring on a steady plane and the beads in the same place.
With some practice with the controlled loft, you’ll find yourself in a good place to start practicing other Loft Tricks like Arm Overs, Spins, Leg Ups and Snazzy Catches.
Sling True Tutorials
1 Point (Above Shoulder Height)
• Try catching the ring so your arm ends straight down by your side so it’s extended the lowest you can.
• Match the motion of the ring as it falls.
• Loft the ring using mostly your body and legs for power. Think power from the ground.
• This trick can be repeated rhythmically to establish a continuous flow.
• Try catching on your finger tips to hone your grip.
• Find an infinity crossover by tossing the ring to the other side hand. With one flow repeat the crossover loft back to the original had to complete the infinity.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published